The liquidation of an entire life’s accumulation of personal items, antiques, real estate, cars and even business and investment interests can be a huge project. Think of us as your Orlando estate liquidation project manager!
Chad Busby, the owner of Busby Estate Liquidation and Realty Services, has an extensive professional background that makes him uniquely qualified to help with your Orlando estate liquidation needs:
- Over 30 years of experience as an Antique and Collectibles Dealer (and a collector for even longer!)
- Over 12 years of experience as a real estate investor and broker
- Over 5 years of experience in Fortune 500 scale IT project management
- Strategic Partnerships with local Auction Houses, Senior Moving and Organization companies, and Business Brokerages
- List of Contractors who can facilitate small scale repairs and remodeling
This diverse grouping of experience and professional connections allows us to handle just about any Orlando estate liquidation, from small and simple to large and extremely complex.
For estates in probate, divorce proceedings, or where items need to be distributed to heirs, we also offer appraisal services (this service is not available as a stand-alone service; it is only for clients who are using us for the entire sale of the estate).
It’s a simple process to get started:
- Schedule an appointment with our owner Chad Busby.
- Once we have a firm understanding of your situation, your overall goals and priorities, and the timetable that needs to be met, we’ll craft a customized plan to meet those needs.
- You give us the keys to the property, and we take care of the rest.