Want to know more about how Orlando estate buyouts work? You came to the right place.
Last month, a couple named Mary and Joe were in the process of downsizing to a smaller retirement beach property. They were currently residing in a 2900 square foot home in Orlando (which had already sold, and needed to be empty in 3 weeks), and were taking approximately 2/3 of the items with them to the new home.
Orlando Estate Buyouts: The Solution
They needed a way to sell the remainder of the items, which consisted of a Russian sable fur coat, 2 World War II military rifles, a set of Repousse sterling flatware and various pieces of hollowware, about 5 pieces of antique furniture, 7 antique rugs, and about 20 boxes worth of various antiques, collectibles, and personal items. There was also a large jewelry and coin collection that had been inherited from both sides of the family, as well as a storage unit with the remaining inherited items, none of which they wanted to take beachside with them.
We Aren’t Your Typical Estate Liquidation Company
This type of scenario is quite common, and it poses many challenges for the typical estate liquidation company:
- Not enough time to set up and run a proper sale
- Most companies won’t do a traditional estate sale if you are occupying the property
- Running a sale is logistically difficult if all items in the house are not for sale
- Some of the items were extremely high value and needed a higher level of expertise for accurate assessment
- They lived in an upscale gated community that did not allow estate sales (or at least frowned upon them and would delay one from happening)
- These are our perfect clients!
How We Handle Orlando Estate Buyouts
- Call or text Chad and give a brief overview of the situation. We may start out exchanging some pictures via text.
- Set up an appointment. This may be the actual buying appointment, or it may be a walkthrough appointment depending on the size and complexity of the estate.
- We will do a walkthrough and either make you an offer on the spot, or possibly take pictures and do some additional research, then make you a lump sum offer on the entire estate. If you have questions as to how we are valuing specific items, we are happy to go over items individually with you so that you are comfortable with the prices being paid.
- We will personally remove all of the items we have purchased, either same day (for smaller purchases) or up to a maximum of 1 week for full estate purchases.
- We can pay via cash, business check, or wire transfer, depending on the size of the purchase and your level of comfort.
We make Orlando estate buyouts easy and extremely low pressure. We will help educate you along the way, and if you don’t like our buyout offer, we will even help point you in the right direction of someone else who may be better suited to help you out.
The Connection You Need
We specialize in higher-end estates with high-value items. If your estate has lots of lower-valued items, the labor involved in having us liquidate the estate may make us not the ideal fit for your liquidation. If this is the case, we will still do everything we can to help, and at the very least you will have access to our Rolodex of contacts in the Central Florida area!
Contact Chad Busby today if you have questions about Orlando estate buyouts. We can be reached by phone or through the online contact form to discuss your estate liquidation needs. You will be glad you did!